- Capacities to 150 G.P.M
- Heads to 270 Feet
- Temperatures to 190ºF.
Condensate units provide for an automatic return of hot water condensation from radiators, coils, pipe, etc., to high or low pressure boilers. They are also utilized in industrial complexes for returning liquids to overhead storage tanks of gravitational circulating systems as well as many other unique uses. Condensate return requirements call for a system that will provide uninterrupted service for single or multiple boiler installations. Aurora Packaged Systems deliver those values which you need and expect. Quality features include a steel receiver, float switch and pumps all completely assembled. In Auroras design, the pumps, support, and piping are mounted beneath the receiver on a common steel base. As your heating system grows, the receiver design will allow you to convert from simplex to duplex. Just add a pump and pipe it up! In a duplex system, single pump operation provides service when capacity and demand call for normal service. Duplex units require very little additional floor space than a simplex unit requires. The two APCO pumps used in the system operate alternately to extend the life of both pumps Both pumps operate simultaneously when service demands exceed the capabilities of a single pump. This Aurora product offers:
- Turbine design that handles vapor bubbles with no vapor lock.
- Design simplicity with a minimum of pans.
- Complete system package pre-piped on a one-piece common base.
- Versatile, rugged, compact construction
- Simplex and Space Saving Duplex Systems.
- Steel Receiver is 3/16" thick to insure long life. Receiver connections are threaded and include vent, inlet and drain.
- Stainless Steel Float has adjustable travel to permit 1-1/2 times maximum return rate between stops Combination float switch and alternator is standard on duplex units.
- Temperatures to 190ºF. water and selected for a minimum capacity of twice the rate of evaporation.
- Brass Water Level Gauge glass assembly is furnished complete with shut-off valve.
- Interchangeable Design provides future system expansion with receiver connections for up to 2 pumps. Just add a pump and pipe it up.
- Completely Assembled Piping from receiver to pump Included are expansion type elbows to eliminate pipe strain.
- Accessibility to pump and other components for easier maintenance. All pumps and piping are mounted beneath the receiver. The unit bolts to a steel base.
- Pumps designed for condensate applications will handle entrained vapor and air with liquid to eliminate vapor lock
Quality Aurora Pumps
V.l.P. pump test
3/16" thick steel flat head receiver with inlet, vent & drain connections Simplex pump with float switch Bronze fitted pump construction Removable channel rings Self-venting casings Piping from receiver to pumps Expansion type suction elbows Gauge glass assembly Factory assembled Coupling guards
Turbine Pump Operation and Optional Equipment